2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Cubeyou does not collect personal data through a simple consultation of website content. Navigation is therefore anonymous and the cookies used don’t identify the user but only have technical and security purposes. The personal data voluntarily provided by users interested in subscribing to Cubeyou’s platform are, however, only personally provided by filling in the contract form.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING/HANDLING
The personal data provided in the contact form will be processed for the sole purpose of managing access to Cubeyou’s services or respond to communications; anonymous navigation cookies are collected for the sole purpose of guaranteeing website maintenance needs and are not permanent.
4. DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The processing of personal data takes place using electronic devices with logics strictly related to the above mentioned goals and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. DISCRETIONARY CONFERMENT OF DATA
The conferment of data is optional, but if it doesn’t occur, it will not be possible to manage the registration process.
6. CLASSES OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED AS IN CHARGE OR RESPONSIBLE
Your personal information will only be seen by the employees of Cubeyou, identified as “in charge” of the treatment. For purposes required by law and billing, the data provided through the form may be disclosed to third parties providing legal services or tax advice. The list of managers is kept at Cubeyou’s registered office .
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
We also inform you that legislation on protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights, based on the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed about: a) origin of personal data b) the purposes and methods of treatment c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments d) of identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3.You have the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate display of means compared to the right protected.
4. You have the right to object, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection b) to the processing of personal data with the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market or commercial communication researches.
8. OWNER AND CONTROLLERS
425 Broadway St
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: +1 (650) 924 9244
www.facebook.com / Cubeyou
www.twitter.com / cubeyou